Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to say a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I will sure miss the get togethers this year with both my Mom's and my Dad's sides of the family, but just wanted to let you all know I'll be thinking of you. As for me, I'll be celebrating pot-luck style with 15 volunteers/ Americans. Thanks to Dad and Carolyn I'll be making green bean cassarole! I think we'll even have a turkey (bought/killed/and de-feathered at the local bazaar). Our Mercy Coprs friend (from Scottland) has graciously offered to host dinner. It won't be the same as being home for the Holidays, but it should be fun and interesting to see the Thanksgiving creations everyone will bring.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

AuntieM said...

Happy thanksgiving to you too! We'll miss you.

Love, Auntie Martha