Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Slush City

The ice is finally beginig to thaw, leaving in it's wake a mighty slush. This city never fails to challenge me. Instead of ice skating to work, it's now like walking in sand. Such a good workout that I don't feel guilty at all for not power walking with Meg, or taking belly dancing class with the other girls.

It has been great spending some time with a friend and former volunteer who had to leave the PC, but is back working part time with another NGO. Last weekend we tackled the bazaar and the mountain - both exhausting but interesting events. (I'll try to post some pictures soon).

My kitten is growing bigger everyday. She eats alot and loves to try to get at whatever I'm cooking and eating. Despite my best efforts, her favorite things to play with are used dinner napkins. And she goes bonkers for cheese.

I got a package and some wonderful pictures from Dad and Carolyn and Nathan yesterday. Thank you guys! Nathan - thank you very much for the easter bunnies.

I'm excited for spring time. I can't wait to shed the layers. I don't want to be called a cabbage anymore!

No comments: