Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Halloween!

My fellow PCVs and I started celebrating halloween this past weekend. We had a pumpkin carving contest at Theo's NGO on Saturday afternoon and I won for the category "most prettiest." That was fun. I'll upload some photos maybe tomorrow.
Saturday afternoon we spent making costumes and hanging out with some village volunteers. Saturday evening Megan made a pasta extravaganza for us all and then we went to a Halloween party at a local cafe. It was a very busy and fun day. Some people got very creative with their costumes. Kelly, Erica, and I were the 3 blind mice. I used my creativity to construct us some mouse ears out of trash bags and tissue papper. Pretty funny.

Lots of photos to post (but can't from this computer). Soon, I promise. I even took some of the apartment.

Anyways, Halloween is actually on Wednesday so Happy Halloween!

No comments: