Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wish List Update:
My amazing Auntie Carol sent lots of items from the wish list already, so I thought I’d add some more things:

Tequila and Bailey’s nips (don’t declare; wrap and hide in a tampon box – I really need to make margaritas, help a sister out)
Mascara
Eye-makeup remover
Long-underwear/ thermals
Just add water rice and pasta packs
Green bean casserole ingredients – minus the green beans
Hot coco mix
Warm clothes (I can buy here if you really want me to dress like I’m 74)
Apartment decorations (yes I found one! - More to come...)

Also, if I haven’t sent you and you would like mailing labels that you can just print and stick, let me know. It’s best to label in both English and Russian. Draw the Muslim crescent moon symbol, or crosses if you feel so inclined (another theft deterrent). And don’t forget to make an inventory list on the inside of the box in permanent marker (this is what Carol did and nothing was stolen!)

No comments: